1/2 Photos of Trailer Park Trash Pigs in a Blanket
Melanie B.'s Note:
I saw a similar dish as an actual hot dog meal recipe at a local diner recently. The idea inspired me to create a Tailgate Party friendly finger food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll the 8 crescent rolls. Place a TBS of Cheese Whiz lengthwise down the center of each roll. Sprinkle potato chips along center of crescent roll lengthwise.
- 2Add 1 piece of hot dog and 1 strip of pickle to the top of each piece of pastry and roll, like you would a regular crescent roll.
- 3Sprinkle the top of each roll with Garlic Salt.
- 4Bake according to crescent roll package instructions.
- 5Serve with chili of choice at a tailgate party or any other occasion of choice.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trailer Park Trash Pigs in a Blanket
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.9 mg
- Sodium 1064.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: