- 2 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 frozen pie shell (or homemade if you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs lightly in medium bowl.
- Add pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt; stir until well combined.
- Blend in evap. milk.
- Pour filling in pie shell. Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and continue baking 30 to 35 mins longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.