Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with idea b/c we growed banana peppers in our garden and I had so many and I needed to come up with new idea this recipe was created by me off the top of my head . Its fast and easy my husband loves it.
- 6 thick and long banana peppers
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self rising flour or 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Tony Chachere's Seasoning (any other seasoning)
- mozzarella cheese
- American cheese
- cut tops of banana peppers, edge out seeds (be careful not to slit it open on sides) stuff cheese in pepper with little finger make sure it reaches bottom.
- batter egg add seasoning put peppers in to soak.
- take out and roll in flour or bread crumbs repeat process for thicker crust.
- turn on deep fryer and fry until golden brown or cheese melt.
- this is good for finger snacks.
The cheese combination was great. I need more directions however because my breading did not stay attached to my peppers. I am not sure why you soak the peppers so that could have been the reason they ended up being naked. We ate ours with the breading on the side.
A friend of mine gave me a bunch of banana peppers...what do you do with a bucket of banana pepper????? Stuff them and you won't have them for long. My kids loved!!!