Prep 3 mins
Cook 30 mins
This tea is great all year round.
Make and share this Touch of Mint Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups boiling water
- 4 individual tea bags
- 1 cup packed of fresh mint
- 3⁄4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- lemon slice
- additional mint, optional
- In a heat proof bowl or pitcher, pour boiling water over tea bags.
- Cool at least 15 minutes.
- Add mint and let tea bags steep for at least 5 minutes.
- Add lemonade concentrate; stir well.
- Serve with lemon slices and extra mint.
Fabulous for a muggy, hot and humid day! I used my own Lemon Verbena Lemonade Syrup as you cannot buy frozen concentrate in France. I also used spearmint from my herb garden for a very refreshing midday beverage. Made for the Comfort Cafe - Summer, a real keeper thanks Audrey! FT:-)
Great iced tea with just a hint of mint! Instead of adding lemonade concentrate I added fresh lemon juice! Thanks for posting! Made for The Home Gardens and Farmers Markets event in the Photo Forum!