Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this on Pinterest and it's from the Eat-Clean Diet website. I'm posting for safe keeping and I will update anything I did differently after I make it. The description from the site states: "Satisfy your taste buds and set your metabolism on fire with this delicious recipe! Cayenne, ginger and mustard are three ingredients that help you burn fat just by eating them!"
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400ºF/ 205ºC. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine olive oil, garlic and seasonings.
- Dip each filet into the seasoning and place it on the baking sheet.
- Pour any remaining seasoning over the filets on the sheet and place the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.