Recipe by moonpoodle
This is a quick and tasty appetizer. Serve with salsa on the side. The recipe came from Land O'Lakes.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces ground pork sausage
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°F
- While oven is heating, cook sausage and drain well.
- Place tortillas onto ungreased baking sheets and top each with cheese and sausage within 1/2-inch of the edge.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- When they come out of the oven, top with tomato and onion, and cut into wedges.