Recipe by Hey Jude
I make these often for parties where I have to 'bring something' and I'm always asked for the recipe. They're delicious, easy and they transport well, especially when you cut the rolls at your destination.
Top Review by woodland hues
Jude convinced me this was the recipe for me by saying they're delicious, transport well, can be made up to 24 hrs ahead and can be cut up at the destination...all necessary criteria for my situation! And it delivered! Talk about taking the stress out of an otherwise busy day! I doubled this recipe to make 6 rollups and they are yummy alright, so easy, well received..I don't know why this recipe doesn't have a dozen reviews to its name already. It's a great one.
- 1 cup preshredded cabbage or 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped water chestnut
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons plum sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 6-inch flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cabbage, ham, water chestnuts, onions, 2 tablespoons of the plum sauce and oil in a medium bowl; mix well.
- spread remaining 1 tablespoon plum sauce evenly over tortillas.
- Spread about 1/2 C.cabbage mixture on each tortilla, leaving 1/4-inch border; roll up the tortillas and wrap each roll tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours before serving.
- Cut each tortilla roll into 4 pieces.