Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was made by my soon to be mother in law...and I loved it. Even though she goofed when making it, I thought it was delicious. Try making this casserole when you have left over chicken from another meal.
- 1 (8 count) package 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients (excluding tortillas and mozzarella cheese) in a large bowl.
- Divide, saving half to spread over top of casserole.
- Fill each torilla with mixture and roll into a burrito shape.
- Then place in a 9x13 lightly greased baking pan.
- When your pan is full, pour reserved mixture over top.
- Top casserole with mozzeralla cheese.
- Bake until bubbly, about 25 minutes.
I made this and have saved some to freeze. I say this up front because if I hadn't frozen the extra immediately, I would have eaten it all in one sitting; well, maybe 2 or 3. These are fabulous, how do you convey how good something is in writing!? Try them, you will not be disappointed, and will absolutely make them again, and even again! Thank you Carrie....Lee(and Teddy BB)