Simple and delicate, Tortellini ai Formaggi with Prosciutto and Peas is a delicious and easy dish to prepare for a romantic evening meal.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Melt butter in skillet and cook garlic for 1 minute.
- Add Prosciutto and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Add nutmeg and simmer until cream is thickened and reduced by half.
- Stir in 1/4 cup Parmesan and peas.
- Stir in reserved cooking liquid and tortellini and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!