1/5 Photos of Tortellini Ai Formaggi With Prosciutto and Peas
- Carla -'s Note:
Simple and delicate, Tortellini ai Formaggi with Prosciutto and Peas is a delicious and easy dish to prepare for a romantic evening meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- 2Melt butter in skillet and cook garlic for 1 minute.
- 3Add Prosciutto and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- 5Add nutmeg and simmer until cream is thickened and reduced by half.
- 6Stir in 1/4 cup Parmesan and peas.
- 7Stir in reserved cooking liquid and tortellini and toss to coat.
- 8Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 9Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini Ai Formaggi With Prosciutto and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1137.3
- Calories from Fat 645
- Total Fat 71.6 g
- Saturated Fat 43.0 g
- Cholesterol 276.0 mg
- Sodium 1389.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: