Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This makes a great little snack for kids or a scrumptious treat to go with your afternoon tea or coffee.
- 1 (10 ounce) packageextra light flaky biscuit dough
- 10 (1 1/2 inch) fruit, pieces (such as plum, apple, peach or pears)
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- powdered sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 425°F
- Spray a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
- Separate the biscuits.
- Place on lightly floured surface.
- Roll each biscuit with lightly floured rolling pin or flatten with fingers to form 3 1/2 " circles.
- Place 1 fruit piece in the center of each circle.
- Place on sheet.
- Beat a egg white in small bowl with the water, brush over dough.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired, just before serving.