Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Non-alcoholic drink for the hot days of summer. Better than Kool-aid.
Make and share this Tonic Fresh recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 3⁄4 ounce lemon juice
- 3⁄4 ounce raspberry flavored syrup
- tonic water
- Shake first 4 ingredients in shaker tin.
- Strain into cocktail glass, over ice.
- Top off glass with tonic water.
- Garnish with orange slice if you like.
- Note: If you can't find raspberry syrup in local stores, I noticed there are a few recipes listed on Zaar.