Non-alcoholic drink for the hot days of summer. Better than Kool-aid.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shake first 4 ingredients in shaker tin.
- 2Strain into cocktail glass, over ice.
- 3Top off glass with tonic water.
- 4Garnish with orange slice if you like.
- 5Note: If you can't find raspberry syrup in local stores, I noticed there are a few recipes listed on Zaar.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tonic Fresh
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry flavored syrup