Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are so simple and Soooooo gooooood! The ingredients below are just examples - feel free to change it up!
- 1 lb raw chicken, cut into kabob pieces
- 1 lb raw beef, cut into kabob pieces
- 1 lb large raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 (20 ounce) cans small white potatoes, packed in water
- 1 (8 ounce) container cherry tomatoes
- 2 bell peppers, cut into large squares
- 1 (10 ounce) container fresh mushrooms, washed well
- 3 (1 ounce) packages Italian salad dressing mix, prepared according to directions
- Note: You will need oil and vinegar to prepare the italian dressing.
- Place everything in a large container and pour over the dressing.
- Let soak at least 6 hours, overnight is best, 24 hours if you are using dense meats such as beef.
- Thread kabobs onto metal skewers and grill until done.
- NOTE: you may have to put all of one type of a food on one kabob to avoid over cooking the veggies.
I made beef kabobs using this recipe. I marinated the beef for 6 hours. I thought the flavor was very good, but the beef really needed to soak for a longer time, perhaps overnight. I will defitely make these again with that change for it was such a quick and tasty marinade. Made for ZWT III Zingo.
Wow! Your first rating! I love this recipe...and the SHRIMP is an awesome addition! I also use pineapple, zucc.,corn- cob and onion chunks!!!! TRhank you Tom and Candy! Sandie