Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
My hubby who is ALWAYS hungry wanted me to make him something with pasta so I came up with this dish and he ate the whole dish! I hope you enjoy it as much as my garbage disposal hubby!
- 1 (1 lb) box penne pasta, cooked and drained (or any tube shaped pasta)
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes with seasonings
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients and pour into casserole dish.
- Pour as much cheese as you like on top.
- Cook for about 25 minute or till edges are brown and bubbly.
- I don't really have an exact recipe since I usually just use my 8x8 dish for it.
I made this as a quick lunch for me and my kids. It's quick and easy to put together, but the tablespoon of italian seasoning called for was a bit much for our tastes. I love heavily seasoned foods, but this amount of seasoning was overwhelming. I'd make this again, but I'd definitely scale down the italian seasoning called for.
Wow this was absolutely scrummy, It made more than enough for me to have it 3 nights in a row. Will defo make this again Its easy enough to make when you get in from work once youve cooked the pasta you just throw the rest in the oven and forget about it for 25 mins