- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute spinach in hot olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes or until wilted. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Add garlic to skillet and saute 1 minute. Stir in chopped tomato and saute until thoroughly heated. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt & pepper/ Spoon mixture over spinach. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, if desired, serve immediately.