A traditional Cyprus last-minute dish called Pomilorotigania in Greek ('fried tomato'). Easy and quick to make. Serve with bread or toast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the potatoes into thin slices.
- 2Deep fry them in oil in a large pan.( You can use olive oil or any other kind of cooking oil.).
- 3When the potatoes are cooked, remove them from the pan.
- 4Throw away the oil, leaving just a few drops of oil in the pan.
- 5Put the pan back on the stove and add the tomatoes.
- 6Simmer for a few minutes and season.
- 7Add the potatoes and the eggs and stir until the eggs are cooked.
- 8Remove from the pan and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato & Potato Omelette ( Cyprus Dish )
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.2
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 528.7 mg
- Sodium 196.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 21.9 g