Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
For a tasty nibble, ideal with drinks, try these Parmesan-flavoured cheese puffs.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pinch dried herbs
- Roll out the pastry to a 1/8in thick square and place on a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Spread the pastry finely with the tomato paste and scatter over the Parmesan cheese and mixed herbs.
- Roll the pastry up like a Swiss roll, place in the freezer and freeze for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Slice the pastry thinly, place the rounds on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.