Recipe by bmcnichol
Another favorite pasta salad.
Top Review by Annacia
This is really very good for the rapid fire speed that it is made in. I didn't change the ingredients but I did heat the tomato, herbs and garlic in about 1 -1 1/2 tsps of olive oil (which was all I used) while the pasta was cooking. I needed to add a little salt and I think that some scattered red pepper flakes would be nice.
- 1 (1 lb) package angel hair pasta
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt