Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another favorite pasta salad.
- 1 (1 lb) package angel hair pasta
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Rinse and drain pasta and add to tomato mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
This is really very good for the rapid fire speed that it is made in. I didn't change the ingredients but I did heat the tomato, herbs and garlic in about 1 -1 1/2 tsps of olive oil (which was all I used) while the pasta was cooking. I needed to add a little salt and I think that some scattered red pepper flakes would be nice.
Simple, quick and delicious. I cut back on the oil and it was still good. Thanks!