easy to make, healthy, and rather tasty
Make and share this Tomato cucumber salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green pepper
- sliced red onion (quantity based on preference)
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Sprinkle salt over cucumber; toss gently and let stand 30 minutes.
- Drain cucumber slices and press dry between paper towels.
- Combine cucumber, green pepper, onions& tomatoes.
- Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a jar.
- Shake vigorously.
- Drizzle over vegetables; toss gently.