1/2 Photos of Tomato cucumber salad
Paula Cadorette's Note:
easy to make, healthy, and rather tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 3/4 cup sliced green pepper
- sliced red onion (quantity based on preference)
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Sprinkle salt over cucumber; toss gently and let stand 30 minutes.
- 2Drain cucumber slices and press dry between paper towels.
- 3Combine cucumber, green pepper, onions& tomatoes.
- 4Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a jar.
- 5Shake vigorously.
- 6Drizzle over vegetables; toss gently.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato cucumber salad
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 100.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar