Recipe by children from A to Z
This is from Better Homes & Gardens. This would go with just about anything. Try them!
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 8 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In medium bowl stir together flour, cheese, rosemary, baking powder, and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Drain tomatoes; finely chop.
- In a small bowl combine milk and olive oil.
- With a fork, stir milk mixture and chopped tomatoes into flour mixture just until moistened.
- On well floured surface knead dough 10 to 12 strokes or until smooth.
- Roll dough to 16x8-inch rectangle.
- Cut 32 (8x1/2inch) strips.
- Twist pairs of strips together.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush with additional milk.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on racks.