1/1 Photo of Tomato Basil Pasta (Bruschetta Pasta)
Born with a whisk's Note:
Delicious and healthy recipe. I saw this on FitTv's Cook This!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Remove seeds from tomatoes and chop roughly.
- 3Put tomatoes in a bowl with the garlic, basil and olive oil - season with salt & pepper.
- 4Drain pasta, add to bowl and toss well with tomato mixture.
- 5Serve with shredded parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Basil Pasta (Bruschetta Pasta)
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: