Recipe by FloridaGrl
A new twist on a classic. Perfect for a dinner party, or a weekend treat for the family. Yummy!!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) focaccia bread (10-12 inch)
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- In 8 inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook mushrooms in oil until tender. Drain if necessary.
- Place bread on cookie sheet. Sprinkle 3/4 cup of the cheese on the bread.
- Top with mushrooms and tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is hot.
- Sprinkle with the chopped basil.
- High altitude: heat ove to 375.