Recipe by Manami
Cooling time is 30-45 minutes. Super Bowl Sunday has come and gone and I still haven't posted this.
- 2 cups square toasted rice cereal or 2 cups toasted wheat cereal or 2 cups toasted corn cereal
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup Kraft caramels (from 14oz bag, about 20 unwarpped and coarsely chopped)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 2 cups any other flavor chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a 13"x9" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cereal, pretzels, peanuts and caramels in large bowl.
- Microwave morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH(70%) power for 1 minute; stir.
- Morsels may retain some of their original shape.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Spread mixture in prepared baking pan; cool for 30-45 minutes or until firm.
- Break into bite-size pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!