- 1 lb fresh large mushroom
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄3 cups firm tofu, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Line baking sheet with foil. Remove stems and chop finely. Set aside. Place caps top side down on sheet.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med high. Add mushroom stems, tofu, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in parsley and breadcrumbs along with 1 tbsp water.
- Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
- Stuff caps with 2 tsp each. Bake 20 minutes or until brown and crisp on top.