This is a great way to try Lasagna. I have made this recipe for many of my meat eating friends and they all said this is really good! You can add in whatever combo of veggies and cater it to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2In a large bowl, crumble in the tofu and add in about 12 oz of the mozzarella, ricotta cheese & spices.
- 3(If you want to add other ingredients such as mushrooms, onions, mince garlic, diced tomatoes, etc this is where you can add it).
- 4Fold together in the bowl and set aside.
- 5In a 9" x 13" pan, spoon a layer of spaghetti sauce, then add a layer of noodles.
- 6Spoon on a layer of the filling, then sauce, then noodles.
- 7Continue layering until all ingrediets are used.
- 8Top with remaining 4 oz cheese and parsley.
- 9Cook 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until hot and bubbly.
- 10(note- to make this a little less fattening, you can reduce the amount mozzarella. Also you can try substituting half of the ricotta cheese with non fat yogurt. I have done this and it still comes out really nice and creamy).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.8
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 990.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 32.4 g