Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had these at a potluck once and they were so good I asked for the recipe. I don't know if you can get MacIntosh Toffee in the USA. We find them with the chocolate bars here in Canada.
- 4 macintosh toffee bars
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup pecans, Chopped (optional)
- Microwave toffee bars for 1 minute (may need longer) until softened.
- Add milk and butter.
- Microwave for 1 minute (or longer if needed) stir until completely mixed.
- Add corn flakes and stir until all the corn flakes are covered with the toffee. (Add pecans at the same time – optional).
- Cool on wax paper in individual chunks.