- 12 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup toffee pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Line in a 10 inches square pan foiled and greased, and put that aside.
- In a medium-large saucepan, combine the condensed milk, the white chocolate chips and put it on the stove with medium heat.
- After about 5 minutes, make sure the chips are melted.
- Add salt and butter and stir until nice and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir little toffee bits into a prepared pan.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Using foil, remove yummy fudge from the pan and carefully remove the foil.
- Cut into desired sized squares.
- Serve when you want to and decorate however you want.
- You may refreeze this treat.