Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great in the morning or have a cup for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate-covered toffee bits
- 5 cups hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch sundae sauce
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Stir toffee bits into coffee; let stand for 30 seconds.
- Strain and discard any undissolved toffee bits.
- Pour coffee into mugs; top with whipped cream and drizzle with butterscotch topping.
OMG is this fantastic, never mind morning or afternoon, I could drink this 24 hours a day, you have to have a sweet tooth for this, into my favorites it goes to make again and again, what a coffee-lovers delight! thanks for posting Anita!..Kitten:)