Recipe by SilentCricket
I found this recipe in a little recipe booklet put out by Jello. It looked wonderful and a delicious option for a holiday dessert... Cook time denotes freezing time.
Top Review by "Pink Eyed" Jim Cortina
This was absolutely fabulous! Things I did differently: I only put 5 toffee bars in the pudding, I sprinkled the sixth on top of the finished pie. And I also drizzled a little extra caramel sauce and some chocolate syrup over the top of the pie. This is a Toffee lover's dream come true!
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 6 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate-covered english toffee bars, chopped
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (8 oz if ready-made)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread dessert topping on bottom of crust.
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in cool-whip and chopped toffee bars.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until set.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes or until pie can be sliced easily.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store any leftovers in freezer.