Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Submitted by Gwen Beauchamp, a Pillsbury Bake-off contestant. This recipe starts with a box...
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) boxpillsbury traditional fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups toffee pieces
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 firm bananas, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F; generously spray 13x9 inch pan with baking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir the brownie mix, oil, water and eggs about 50 strokes by hand. Add 1 cup of the toffee bits, the nuts and the bananas; stir until well blended. Pour into pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup toffee bits over top.
- Bake 38 to 48 minutes or until center is set when lightly touched, top is slightly dry and edges start to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. To serve drizzle each brownie with caramel topping. Cover and refrigerate any remaining brownies.