Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Southern Living August 2006 test kitchen's top rated recipes.
Make and share this Toffee-Almond Blondies recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together butter and egg in a large bowl. (Mixture will not fully blend together.)
- Stir in cookie mix and vanilla until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in toffee bits and almonds until well blended.
- Press mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack, and cut into bars.
- Note: For testing purposes only, Southern Living used Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix and Heath Toffee Bits.
excellent blondies and very easy to make. will make this again and enjoy eating them. thanks for posting
Quick, easy, and family enjoyed them.