Recipe by Evie*
Delicious chocolate dessert.
Top Review by Clara12
This is awesome! I am so happy to find this recipe as it is really delicious, creamy, rich, easy to prepare and simply wonderful satisfying. I followed your instructions, made no changes and was impressed, how easy it is to prepare a dessert which would be very expensive in a restaurant. The next time I will add some alcohol, will fill it in a glass and make an other layer with white chocolate. Thank you for this great recipe.
- 1 (200 g) Toblerone chocolate bars, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 teaspoons gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons hot water
- 250 ml cream, whipped (extra for topping)
- strawberry (for decoration)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chocolate and water into a heatproof bowl.
- Place over a bowl of simmering water.
- Stir until chocolate melts.
- Remove from the heat.
- Allow to slowly cool down to room temperature.
- Combine the gelatine and hot water.
- Stir over simmering water until the gelatine dissolves.
- Stir into chocolate mixture.
- Gently fold whipped cream into the chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
- Chill 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Top with extra cream and a sliced strawberry.