As a college student, my friend used to make these in the dorm. Then she used to make them for my kids. Not bad, I say!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheese and a hotdog.
- 2Fold over, and secure each with a toothpick.
- 3Spread butter on the outside of the bread slices.
- 4Toast in toaster oven until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasty Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.6
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 1230.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: