Recipe by Alskann
Another recipe I found while searching for ZWT3. This one sounds delicious. I can't wait to try it.
Top Review by Maito
I love horseradish, so this was totally up my alley. A good sandwich. I did halve the horseradish and made 2 pieces of bread per person (I suspect it is a mistake that one sandwich feeds 2 people).
- 8 slices white bread (two day old bread is best)
- 1⁄4 cup soft butter
- 1⁄2 lb kielbasa, skinned and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees farenheit.
- Spread each slice of bread on both sides with butter.
- Cut each one in half.
- Mix the sausage with sour cream, spread the sandwiches.
- Mix the horseradish with flour and sour cream.
- Spread over the sausage.
- Put into a hot 450°F oven for 10 minutes.