Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a fun way to make a peanut butter, jam and banana sandwich - and it tastes great. Kids just love putting on the jam!!
- 1 hot dog bun, toasted
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon smucker's strawberry squeeze fruit spread or 1 -2 tablespoon smucker's raspberry squeeze fruit spread
- Spread inside of toasted bun with peanut butter.
- Place banana "dog" in bun and top with fruit spread "ketchup".
- NOTE: For an "all-dressed" hot dog, top with toasted coconut "sauerkraut".