Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
This recipe comes an old, dear friend, Pat! The secret is in the basting! Bake ham according to weight and instructions on packaging.
- 1 ham
- 1 (14 ounce) can yellow cling peaches, undrained
- 2⁄3 cup Bourbon
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- whole cloves (stud ham with cloves & use a few for marinade)
Directions See How It's Made
- The night before: mix bourbon and peaches together and allow to marinate
- In the morning: mix together brown sugar, dry mustard, cloves and 1/2 of the marinade. Baste ham as it cooks according to weight.
- Arrange peaches aroung ham the last 1/2 hour of baking to brown.