1/4 Photos of Tim's Sausage Burgers
My husband came up with the combination while he was still single...and he hates to cook! If you love hamburgers and Italian sausage, this will be a winner with you :) Great on the BBQ and a bit leaner than just sausage alone. This recipe makes a lot, but I freeze half before cooking so they are always handy for grilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you cannot get bulk sausage, then squeeze the sausage out of the casing and discard casing.
- 2Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- 3Shape into patties.
- 4I make mine very thin and about 1" wider than a hamburger bun, because they shrink up and get thicker while cooking.
- 5BBQ grill or fry until juices run clear.
- 6Serve on your favorite buns or rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tim's Sausage Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.4
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 867.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 21.4 g