Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I buy all the ingredients from Trader Joe's. It's simple and low calorie. The Tilapia, salsa and fingerling potatoes are each one package size.
- Spray a skillet with Pam. (optional).
- Pour the bottle of Salsa into the skillet and spread it out. Heat the salsa.
- Place the Tilapia filets on top of the salsa and season with lemon, dill, salt and pepper.
- Steam (covered) for about 5-8 minutes, turning once.
- While the fish is steaming, microwave the fingerling potato package without piercing the package. Trader Joe's potatoes are pre-seasoned with a little Rosemary and olive oil. Microwave for 5 minutes, let rest for 2 minutes.