Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great way to make tilapia!
Make and share this Tilapia With Lemon and Capers recipe from Food.com.
- Remove the skin from the lemons and dice the meat.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper.
- Dip fillets into milk and coat with flour.
- Heat oil in a skillet, saute fillets browning on both sides for 4 to 5 minute.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Wipe out skillet, add butter, brown slightly.
- Stir in lemons, capers and parsley sauteing for another 4 minute.
- Spoon over fish and Enjoy!