Recipe by hollyberry
This is a lovely light meal with a gourmet presentation. It's easy and fresh, colourful and delightful.
Top Review by karen in tbay
I was in a hurry and couldn't find my parchment paper until the pan was in the oven but overall a nice quick dish. We used pickeral, and a greek seasoning since Mrs Dash also missing in action. We have a great harvest of squashes and nothing could be quicker than one pan dishes.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 118.29 ml red onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml red pepper, in strips
- 118.29 ml summer squash, cut in rounds
- 20 asparagus spears
- 3.69 ml Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 29.58 ml butter
- 4 piece parchment paper, cut in 24-inch diameters
- 0.25 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Fold a parchment round in half. Place the tilapia against the fold and stack with the chopped fresh vegetables. Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash and wine. Dot with butter.
- Fold the parchment over itself and 'seal' by folding up the edges and twisting them shut.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 20 - 25 minutes, or until the fish is flaky and cooked through.
- Serve with a dash of lemon juice. Enjoy the remaining white wine.