CHEF GRPA's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oregano, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- 2In a shallow bowl combine the melted butter and lemon juice.
- 3Dip fish into butter mixture,then press into the spice mixture.
- 4Place in a shallow casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 450*F. for about 15 minutes, or until fish flakes when pressed.
- 6My Note: If do not have lemon juice use 1 teaspoon vinegar OR 1 teaspoon white wine OR 1 teaspoon lime juice or 1 tablespoon other citrus juice Pineapple will work.
- 7Tip's: I melted the butter in a pan, added the lemon then sprinkled with the spices, and baked it in the butter . prep time was less than 5 minutes .
- 8I you do not have lemon juice maybe a 1 teaspoon vinegar OR 1 teaspoon white wine OR 1 teaspoon lime juice or 1 tablespoon other citrus juice, Pineapple will work too. I went ahead and made it to recipe anyway, and it turned out fine. I did it With Pineapple juice. Prep time was less than 5 minutes .
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.0
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 129.7 mg
- Sodium 830.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 40.4 g