- 2⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup super premium tequila
- 1 tablespoon sweetened lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- ice cube, about 6
- lime juice, and sugar for rimming glass
- lime wedges and pineapple chunk, if desired (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chil martini glasses in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Rim glasses with the lime juice and dip in sugar.
- Place pineapple juice, tequila, lime juice, grenadine and ice cubes in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously and strain into chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish with lime and pineapple.
- Enjoy :).