Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very tasty ........Mexico here I come. Enjoy:)
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup super premium tequila
- 1 tablespoon sweetened lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- ice cube, about 6
- lime juice, and sugar for rimming glass
- lime wedges and pineapple chunk, if desired (to garnish)
- Chil martini glasses in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Rim glasses with the lime juice and dip in sugar.
- Place pineapple juice, tequila, lime juice, grenadine and ice cubes in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously and strain into chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish with lime and pineapple.
- Enjoy :).
It's a good drink but for us it was not enough potent. I would add a bit more tequila next time. Thanks for posting :) Made for I recommend tag game
Oh yum - this is a great drink! I used fresh pineapple juice and fresh lime juice and it was soooo good. Sweet and smooth and tropical - just loved it - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for the Comfort Cafe Event, July 2009
Oh, this is one tremendously tasty little cocktail. I didn't bother serving it in a cocktail glass, but rather poured it into an old-fashioned glass and savored every last drop of this cocktail. The grenadine and pineapple juice together was reminiscent of a tropical graprefruit mixture. Thanks for sharing your cocktail recipe, Queen uh Cuisine. Made for New Kids On The Block tag game, April 2009.