Recipe by Cadillacgirl
There's an ice cream flavour called Tiger Tiger (black licorice and orange swirl) and from my days as a bartender, here's the cocktail it inspired! I usually used Grand Marnier and Sambuca but also subsituted Triple Sec and Ouzo... If it's black sambuca, add a little extra grenadine and it turns a lavender colour! Fun to garnish with an orange wedge and a piece of black licorice.
- 1⁄2 ounce Grand Marnier or 1⁄2 ounce another orange liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce ouzo or 1⁄2 ounce another black licorice liqueur
- 5 ounces milk (usually 2%)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a short rocks glass or cocktail glass about half full of ice, then add the alcohol, then the milk (5 ounces is approximate as it depends how strong you like your drink and the size of your glass!).
- Swirl with a little grenadine for added sweetness and to make it look pretty! Garnish away -- .