Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Supreme, sublime, peanut butter white and dark chocolate fudge!
- Combine white chocolate and peanut butter in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook until chocolate and peanut butter melt, stirring constantly.
- Spread mixture onto a waxed paper-lined 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
- Pour semisweet chocolate over peanut butter mixture, and swirl through with a knife.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1 1/2- x 1-inch pieces.
- Store in refrigerator.
This was soooooo easy and quick! I was swamped with cooking for the Thanksgiving dinner (to be hosted by us that evening) and needed to make something 'quick' to take to my in-laws. This fit the bill perfectly. It took me just a few minutes to prepare and was a huge hit with all! I will definitely be making this again! I even had to stash a little away where nobody would find it so I could have a some later myself... :-) Thanks for sharing a great recipe Karen!
This tasted wonderful, and completely disappeared when I took it to my inlaws on Thanksgiving. (There was a ton of food, and a bazillion desserts, and this is the only thing that was completely gone!)
I have made Tiger Butter for years. It is quick and easy to make. Instead of melting in a double-boiler, I place the white "bark coating" and peanut butter in a large pyrex bowl and microwave on high. Stir at 30 second intervals until both are melted and incorporated. Microwave the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a smaller bowl, in the same fashion. Continue instructions as stated in Mirjam's recipe. Very easy and very delicious!