Recipe by Mirj
Supreme, sublime, peanut butter white and dark chocolate fudge!
Top Review by Cindy Lynn
This was soooooo easy and quick! I was swamped with cooking for the Thanksgiving dinner (to be hosted by us that evening) and needed to make something 'quick' to take to my in-laws. This fit the bill perfectly. It took me just a few minutes to prepare and was a huge hit with all! I will definitely be making this again! I even had to stash a little away where nobody would find it so I could have a some later myself... :-) Thanks for sharing a great recipe Karen!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine white chocolate and peanut butter in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook until chocolate and peanut butter melt, stirring constantly.
- Spread mixture onto a waxed paper-lined 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
- Pour semisweet chocolate over peanut butter mixture, and swirl through with a knife.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1 1/2- x 1-inch pieces.
- Store in refrigerator.