Supreme, sublime, peanut butter white and dark chocolate fudge!
Make and share this Tiger Butter Fudge Candy recipe from Food.com.
- Combine white chocolate and peanut butter in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook until chocolate and peanut butter melt, stirring constantly.
- Spread mixture onto a waxed paper-lined 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
- Pour semisweet chocolate over peanut butter mixture, and swirl through with a knife.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1 1/2- x 1-inch pieces.
- Store in refrigerator.