Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple, fun, and quick recipe for a lunch or snack. Family friendly and inexpensive-- it was just thrown together from ingredients around the kitchen. You can also add extra ingredients like pepperoni or sausage if you have some. Enjoy!
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease muffin tin (enough for 12). I recommend using paper baking cups to prevent a mess.
- Mix Bisquick and hot water together until a soft dough forms.
- Fill cups halfway with Bisquick mixture.
- Cover each with approximately 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce.
- Layer on a thin amount of shredded cheddar cheese-- repeat with mozzarella and parmesan.
- Put into the oven for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted and the dough is firm.