Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 3 cups Gobble-Bolognese
- 1 Market Pantry® French Bread, cut in quarters and split crosswise
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) fresh mozzarella balls, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Place the sauce in a microwave-safe bowl and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave until hot, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread in a toaster oven or oven. Divide the sauce among the bread. Dollop with the ricotta, arrange the mozzarella on top, and sprinkle with the Parmesan.