1/1 Photo of Three-Cheese Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Adapted from a recipe by Michelle at Brown-Eyed Baker. http://bit.ly/igLKCn
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475°F In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the macaroni until al dente, about 6 minutes. Drain and put macaroni into a mixing bowl.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a small skillet over medium heat and melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add garlic and butter to macaroni and stir to combine.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and evaporated milk. Add the salt, cayenne pepper and cheeses; mix well. Add the macaroni mixture and stir well to combine.
- 4Transfer mixture to a 2-quart baking dish. Spread into an even layer. Bake just until sauce bubbles at edges, about 12 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three-Cheese Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.3
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 159.9 mg
- Sodium 662.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 24.5 g