Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low calorie, low fat soy milk shake that kills my appetite immediately by making me feel full right away, and lasts for hours. I was trying to follow someone's soymilk whipped cream recipe. It didn't turn out so well, so I played around with it and made a thin, but rich-tasting milkshake. I plan to satisfy myself with one of these before, or instead of meals.
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 tablespoon whey protein (powder)
- 4 tablespoons Splenda granular (measures like sugar)
- 1 teaspoon psyllium, fiber (Metamucil Smooth Texture)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch (adjust to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin (Knox powder)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon butter flavor extract (McCormick)
- 5 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together. ( I used a stick blender and a tall cup since it's a single serving).