Top Review by mersaydees
This was more like a Scandalous Mersaydees! lol! When I went to make this, I thought I had sweet vermouth but didn't, so I substituted a sweet German wine. I used blood orange bitters. The first taste was a bit odd, but after 3 sips I was very happy with this cocktail! Will definitely make again. Thanks, KateL! Made for PAC Fall 2012.
- 4 -6 ice cubes
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces gin
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce dry vermouth
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce sweet vermouth
- 1 splash orange bitters (Angosturas Orange Bitters preferred)
- 1 twist lemon peel
Directions See How It's Made
- Put ice cubes in cocktail shaker. Add liquors and orange bitters. Shake well, but not too long.
- Put lemon twist in martini glass. Strain cocktail into martini glass.
- Make sure your chauffeur doesn't have one, too. Let your chauffeur drive the Rolls home.