1/1 Photo of The Quick Magical Breakfast Blaster
Dona England's Note:
Dr.Oz "You on a Diet" quick and so good for you breakfast smoothie. I sometimes add 12 ounces of skim milk instead of water. I also add fresh baby spinach leaves, you can't taste the spinach but it adds a punch of vitamins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel banana and break into chunks.
- 2Put all ingredients in a blender.
- 3Add 12 ounces of water and ice.
- 4Cover, blend until fairly smooth.
- 5Note: The recipe adds 1/4 teaspoon Psyillium seed husks but the software won't let me add this.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Quick Magical Breakfast Blaster
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.1
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: