This is a quick and easy alternative to basic lasagna. I didn't use any of the Pampered Chef utensils, but it still tasted great. Recipe courtesy of Doris Christopher's Stoneware Sensations Baking with The Family Heritage Collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cook pasta according to the package directions and drain.
- 3Chop zucchini with Food Chopper.
- 4Using Garlic Press, press garlic into Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
- 5Add zucchini, spaghetti sauce, and basil.
- 6Grate Parmesan cheese with Deluxe Cheese Grater.
- 7In a 9x13" Baker, layer one-third of the spaghetti sauce mixture, half of the pasta, one-third of the spaghetti sauce mixture and half of each of the cheeses.
- 8Repeat layers with the remaining pasta, sauce, and cheeses and cover with aluminum foil.
- 9Bake 45 minutes.
- 10Uncover, continue baking 5 minutes.
- 11Serve with roasted garlic bread, if desired.
- 12Cook's Tips: Casserole may be prepared ahead, covered and refrigerated overnight. Bake as directed except increase the covered baking time to 1 hour.
- 13For a 6-serving recipe, reduce rotini to 8 ounces, zucchini to 1 1/3 cups, garlic to 1 clove, spaghetti sauce to 28 oz, basil to 3/4 tsp, grated Parmesan cheese to 1/4 cup and mozzarella cheese to 1 cup. Assemble casserole as directed. Place in 9" Square Baker. Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Uncover and continue baking 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Pampered Chef Pronto Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 655.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 16.4 g